My Favourite Fashionista

My Favourite Fashionista
Black is Back!!! As shown by my favourite Fashionista

Monday 10 October 2011

Sexy VS Elegant look...

Blake Lively, Halle Berry, Charlize Theron & Eva Mendes
1A037387halle-berry1B43A228eva_mendes1
A short story...
For as long as I can remember I’ve had a passion for beautiful clothes, and a desire for fashion and style.  When I was growing up and couldn’t afford to buy clothes, I remember saving money to buy one season garment and borrowing clothes from my friends to wear with them.  At this point in my life, I am still trying to find my own Style, making choices, experimenting, searching... and that is why I follow what celebrities’ wear, the risks they take, and what makes them shine, how their styles compare on and off screen… And how, what they wear is important for the characters they play.  For years I kept files of their best outfits and I have a great group of Idolsfashionistas to share with you!!!! I hope you find some of your Idols here too :-)
Idolfashionista xx

No comments:

Post a Comment