My Favourite Fashionista

My Favourite Fashionista
Black is Back!!! As shown by my favourite Fashionista

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Seeing Red…

Red symbolizes strong emotions, or things of strong emotions rather than intellectual ideas. According to Henry Dreyfus (the American Industrial Designer), it is popularly felt that red, the colour of blood and fire, represents life and vitality as my favourite idols show below...

The Stylish Gowns…

Hayden Panettiere        Debra Messing       Blake Lively         Jessica Biel
Red1A9BB409
For me red (my favourite colour) is a sensual colour, wearing it makes me feel stylishly sexy, powerful and worth a million dollars…like this idolfashionistas…

The Fashionable knee Length

Alicia Keys                               Jennifer Aniston                   Kristin Davis
alicia_keysjennifer-aniston-orangeKirsteen davis

The Sexy Minis

Cheryl Cole                 Diane Kruger                Zoe Saldana
Cheryl cole redDkZoe Saldana
Red also signifies the colour of the sun: a symbol of energy, radiating its vitalizing life-force into human beings.
As these fashionistas know...
 Red Rocks!!!!

Where my Idols shine: Hayden Panettiere in “Heroes”, Debra Messing in “The Wedding date”, Blake Lively in “Gossip Girl”, Jessica Biel in “Blade Trinity”, Alicia Keys Album “Songs in A minor, Jennifer Aniston in “The Good Girl “ and “ Horrible Bosses”, Kristin Davies in “Sex and the City” and as "Oxfam Embassador", Cheryl Cole’s “Parachute”, Diane Kruger in “Troy” and finally Zoe Saldana in “Avatar” and “Columbiana”

Sofiafashionista Xxx


3 comments:

  1. Ciau, darling!
    This might be my lucky day when I manage to join your blog!
    Red is definitely your colour, but for me you are ALL COLOURS (only bright and sparkling ones!)! Because you are a "waterfall" of energy and fun!

    LOVE YOU & HUGS!!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!
    Anna

    p.s.: We should celebrate your new blog with a shopping tour... Anyone wants to sponsor us? ; ) We would make the most of it and Sofia would be a cornucopia of fabulous ideas, comments and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciau Darling,

    Thank you for joining my new venture and for leaving your very encouraging comments. This blog is dedicated to us and to all the amazing clothes, fashionistas and stylistas of the world. A shopping spree would be great, although I much rather be in shipshap before it happens :-)! Welcome darling! X

    ReplyDelete